CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED KIA VEHICLE INFORMATION at Earnhardt Kia Phoenix AZ Kia Dealers
Quality, Affordability, Peace of Mind
When you purchase a Kia Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, you are choosing a trustworthy and quality automobile at an affordable price. Every pre-owned Kia vehicle has to go through a rigorous 164-point inspection before it earns the title “Certified.” This means that everything from top to bottom and trunk to hood has been thoroughly tested – so you’re ready to roll! The decision to go CPO also comes with these benefits:
- 10-year / 100,000-mile Certified Pre-Owned Limited Powertrain Warranty 1
- 12 month/12,000 mile Platinum Coverage 2
- Roadside Assistance 3
- Travel Breakdown Coverage 4
- 150-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report on eligible vehicles 5
Other Important Features:
- Rental Car Coverage: Up to $35 per day for a maximum of ten (10) days for car rental expense incurred due to a covered mechanical breakdown or manufacturer's warranty repair
- Towing Coverage: Up to $75 for towing charges per covered mechanical breakdown.
- Travel Breakdown Coverage: For breakdowns more than 100 miles from home, you will be reimbursed up to $75 per day, for a maximum of $375 per occurrence for food and lodging per covered mechanical breakdown.
Kia Vehicle Protection
There are a variety of coverage options available. Click here to learn more and find a coverage level that meets your needs and the needs of your Kia vehicle.
Kia Care Service Plan
Prepaid maintenance services that keep your vehicle running like new and qualified for your original Kia Manufacturer's Warranty. Click here for more information about services provided under this plan.
Kia Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Plan
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel coverage plans keep your Kia vehicle on the road. Click here to review coverage items and additional details of these programs. (Not available in all states)
1. The Kia Certified Pre-Owned Limited Powertrain Warranty will be in effect for a period of (i) 10 years from the date of manufacture’s original in service date (date of first retail sale) or (ii) 100,000 miles from the odometer mile zero, whichever comes first. See participating Kia dealer for actual warranty coverage’s and limitations.
2. The Kia Certified Pre-Owned Limited Powertrain Warranty will be in effect for a period of (i) 12 months from the date of purchase or (ii) 12,000 miles from the odometer reading at time of purchase, whichever comes first. See participating Kia dealer for actual coverage and limitations.
3. Roadside Assistance will be in effect for 10 years from the manufacturer’s original in service date (date of first retail purchase) for exact coverage’s, exclusions and limitations, please review the limited warranty itself.
4. Travel Breakdown Coverage will be in effect for 10 years from the manufacturer’s original in service date (date of first retail purchase) for exact coverage’s, exclusions and limitations, please review the limited warranty itself.